Goodbye August

Good gracious. Just one more day left in August, the second longest month of the year. Summer is coming to an end. How time flies. On the bright side, Autumn is near and I'm really excited about that! Winter not so much...But I have been wanting to wear pants and long sleeves again so there's a silver lining. Now I don't have any informative post planned in particular for today, but before summer is completely over, let's take a look at some seasonal-appropriate photos before officially saying goodbye to August, shall we? I know we still have September, but it's just not the same...you get me? Let's just say my schedule is very hectic. I will still try my absolute hardest to publish monthly entries occasionally (depending on the week). I can assure you, however, that once I get my normal schedule back again, my activity will be more frequent than it has been. So cheers to that! 

 
Clara Bow


Jean Harlow


Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks
 

Thelma Todd
   

Kinuyo Tanaka


Una Merkel
 

Sally Rand
 

Greta Garbo
 

Myrna Loy and Agnes Franey


Viola Dana and Shirley Mason
 

Evelyn Francisco
 

Leila Hyams



Frank Nugent and Madge Evans 



Ginger Rogers
 

Norma Shearer
 

Boots Mallory and an unidentified man
 

Marian Marsh


Vera-Ellen


Joan Crawford and Dorothy Sebastian


Constance and Norma Talmadge