Happy October!

Well, folks, hi dee ho! It's here! One of the greatest months of the year. Just like Anne Shirley said, "I'm so grateful to live in a world where there are Octobers." Autumn is always a joy and Halloween is my favorite holiday :)  I don't know why, but for some reason, I always like to watch classic cartoons at this time of the year. The Skeleton Dance and Haunted House are supreme. Although I am not here to talk about Betty Boop, Mickey Mouse, or Casper the friendly ghost. Here are some festive cheesecake photos of our lovely ladies to get into spooky season. Hasta MaƱana!   


Virginia Bruce 


Esther Ralston
 

Musidora
  
 
Joan Peers
 

Anna May Wong 
 

Anita Page
 

Eleanor Boardman
 

Colleen Moore
 

Myrna Loy
 

Alice White
 

Ena Gregory
    

Madge Bellamy
 

Dorothy Dix
 

June Collyer
 

Pete the Pup, Jean Darling, Farina Hoskins, Joe Cobb, Mary Ann Jackson, Bobby Hutchins, and Harry Spear from Our Gang.